Pittsburgh Attorney Lyle Dresbold
Attorney Lyle Dresbold is a native Pittsburgher who has successfully defended clients in front of judges and juries in 20 counties across Western Pennsylvania and in Federal Court. He attended law school at Duquesne University where upon graduation he was inducted into the Order of the Barrister recognizing his outstanding skills in trial advocacy.
Attorney Dresbold taught criminal law and evidence at Robert Morris University and was an adjunct professor of trial advocacy at Duquesne. He sits on the Allegheny County Criminal Litigation Committee Council and the board of the Allegheny County chapter of the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Attorney Dresbold is recognized as an expert in Criminal Defense and DUI.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Allegheny County Criminal Litigation Section, Council Member
- Pennsylvania Associates of Criminal Defense Lawyers, WPA Chapter, Council Member