Shrager Defense Attorneys Scholarship
Shrager Defense Attorneys is happy to announce our first annual scholarship program to be awarded to two aspiring attorneys. The scholarships will be awarded in the amounts of $2,500 each. The purpose of the scholarships is to help with the financial burden of education for either undergraduate or graduate students.
Pittsburgh Criminal Attorney David J. Shrager wants to award two hardworking and dedicated students with the financial help to accomplish their goals.
At Shrager Defense Attorneys, we value hard work, determination and compassion for all of our clients.
In order to apply for this scholarship, the applicant must be:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program;
- A U.S. Citizen or permanent residency holder;
- Hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Application Information and Submission Deadline
To apply for the 2019 scholarship, please submit the following through this online application by May 31, 2019.
- Your last available educational transcript;
- The attached application form;
- A 500 word essay on how lawyers have helped shape the United States and how you intend to have a positive impact on our country as an attorney.
Please use this online application to apply. No Phone Calls, Please. The winners will be contacted by phone on June 28th, 2019.
Shrager Defense Attorneys are Criminal Lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We are reputable and experienced attorneys, winning tough cases for decades. We specialize in DUI Defense, Sex Crime Defense and Violent Crime Defense.